IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, One of my customers has this problem, when you search their company name and the first octet of domain name add name there, it can google for XMLdirectoryList where can be personal numbers of client users.For example you search for "Peter Cal...

TomsonZ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running into an issue with the 8831 conference phones on our CME 12. The 8811s are showing the correct time which is CDT, but the 8831s are showing UTC time. The router is running UTC and the timezone under voice register global is set to CDT. I...

Hi All I have the following problem. I'm migrating SIP service from one provider to another. A new trunk is getting registered, the call is coming through, but having troubles with RTP. I tried to capture packets and can't see any RTP packet - neithe...