IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was implementing a SIP trunk from Verizon for a customer and I was skimming through the document specific for Verzion and CUBE on ISR 4K series and I realized on the CUBE it says early-offer forced but the trunk from CUCM to CUBE has the SIP profil...

AbteenZ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 8845 that has moved from one location to another and at the new location the phone will not join the voice vlan. It moved from one office with a 2960 switch to another office with a 2960 switch. It keeps jumping to the data vlan instead. Al...

Hello, the Cisco Unified Serviceability Administration Guide have a chapter to explain how to configure the Audit Logs and mention the GenericAlarmCatalog.xml. We are wondering if someone have a document or information regarding all the availables fi...

Elter by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have extense mobility configured. The phone have a profile configured.When i do login everything work as aspected, but when i do logout, i can do it calls as my profile says, but i can't receive calls. Cheers,

rneves68 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any easy application out there which enables the end-user to use a click-to-call feature without having Cisco Jabber?Maybe a third party app or open source based solution. I would be great to have it integrated into MS Office 365. Thanks,Mar...

m8kubicki by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes