IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am working with a 2811 ISR. The unit is using a single PRI to the PSTN. One small issue is that the customer has only a PVDM16 and therefore not enough DSP's to support the full PRI. I have told them to add another PVDM16. In the mean time I hav...

flash2200 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, The CUCM was configured to register with the Jabber Endpoint for phone services. However I see that when I try to login to the application, The Jabber app shows an error saying "Untrusted server. No services discovered." I have the certificates i...

Hello, When logging into CUCM and you are presented with this warning message. Is there any way to monitor for this occurrence? Doesn't appear to be a syslog or RTMT alert. Only if it is in overage for those. I found some OIDs but when I try to walk ...

All, We're looking at changing our PRI's over to SIP.  I understand there is licensing that we will have to purchase for the SIP trunks, but will we have to make and changes to our phone configurations?  Currently we use SCCP protocol...will we have ...