IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear colleagues,   We ordered the CP-8831-DC-K9= (Optional Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 Daisy Chain Kit for North America - Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 Base Unit.) Can we use this base unit as a primary conference phone if we al...

agipkcoat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 questions.  Thank you in advance for your time.   Does the 8832 support MeetMe?  Every thing I have found shows it does but I wanted to double check this as we are getting ready to order these devices.    Do you need external MIC's or does t...

B_VOIP_NE by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Conference call

Good Day Community,   I have installed CUCM 10 and running 8845 Phones. i can have local (dial Ext.) conference call between three user but Only Audio.   is there any way to do Video Conference call between Three 8845 Phones ? '   Thank you  I.A   

Hello everybody, it might be a stupid and easy question but I really suffered to find a clear answer for this   I'm trying to enable the CME feature in the ISR 4221, but the feature seems to be not existing by doing a "show license detail cme-srst" h...

I have a CP-7811 arriving in the next few days and realised I need licensing for it.  The LIC-CUCM-10X-BAS-A has been ordered but will take a while to arrive per email.  Can I use the phone without this license in the meantime - it is being added to ...