IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm newbie for CUCM and really need some advise and assistance   We just buy new Cisco ISR 4351 router with T1/EI PRI port and CUCME enhanced lisense. Our plan is to connect the router to pstn network thru PRI and need to connect cisco, huawei an...

How many default lines can be displayed on the Cisco 7861? Currently we have the Main Number but our receptionist wants to display her personal line as well. Is that doable? If so, how can I do this?  Thank you   Tom

tmays1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Hope all of you doing well. I need some technical favor. We have two branches, connectivity between these branches through IP tunnel.We implemented IP voice solution of Avaya on both side. After that we can communicated between branches ...

We have a link for the staff to enable call forward: https://aitmokcc0as010.usda.net:8443/ucmuser/main I have one staff member that this link is not working for. I have cleared I/E settings and when the employee clicks on the link it prompts for ...

We are having an issue with forwarding any desk phone to an external number, ie a mobile. If we dial the internal extension from another desk, the call works great, but if we dial the DDI of the extension from an outside number, the call is diverte...