IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, We have a CUCM v11.01 and we want to implement IPMA. We want the Manager to be able to assing/un-assing a filter ie denote when his number needs to be filtered or not by the Secretary. I understand that this is possible. Is it possib...

Hi All,   We are in a change where we are migrating users spread among clusters. That means an single physical SITE can be divided on 1 or more logical clusters.   The problem is that SITE's have a Paging System that is usually reached by everyone (C...

Hi Guys,   My Customer have a solution with CUCM 10.5.2 using SIP Protocols. The main number (example) is 5432-1000 and many DNs 1001, 1002,.....,10XX. Independent of number used to dial to external number example: 5432-1075 dialing to 98765432  the ...

Hello Guys   what other CUCM features do i need to apply  to our IPT environment other than below:   Conferencing meet me call park shared line hunt group extention mobilty SNR Jabber   thanks