IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have one probably "dumb" question here:   Can analog lines run without Call manager? Environment: I have on-prem CUCM, along with H323 voice gateway and VG224. H323 voice gateway connects with PRI circuit;CUCM and VG224 communicate via MG...

master001 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! E1 uses CAS or CCS

hi guys;i am configuring e1 line and the service provider give me configuration, to put on my router controller E1 0/0/0 framing NO-CRC4 ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-15 type r2-digital r2-compelled ani ds0-group 1 timeslots 17-31 type r2-digital r2-compel...

Hello,Where can I find all the packaging information for each TP product?  I am looking for the dimensions & weight of the shipping container for each type of TelePresence product.  I checked the Cisco Trade Tool for this information, but those field...

For anyone that made it to Cisco Live, just curious if there was any discussion about new hardware releases for replacements of the 8800 Series phones. I think they have been out for 10 years so seems logical a new set would be introduced, even if it...

j.burwell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Sorry in advance if my post is not in the right forum.I use UC-One Communicator 22.9.40.This one crashes all the time, several times a day:* the callers don't hear me when I call* the communication breaks down in the middle of a call* the appli...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes