IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   Tell me, please, what is the fundamental difference between Cisco ATA 186 and Cisco ATA 187? What is better to buy?   I have the opportunity to buy a new one Cisco ATA 186 at a price 19 USD and a new one Cisco ATA 187 at a price 45 USD.   I ...

Hello, I am trying to put together a proposal / design for one of my customers but I would like to know about any of your CUBE redundancy experiencies?. In my case my customer will have a SIP trunk over MPLS but would like to have 2 CUBE's for redun...

I've got a CME 8.6 system with several users and SIP phones loaded.  My dial by name directory doesn't recognize any of the users. Can someone point me in the right direction to make this work? I've been googling but I expect someone smart has what I...

johnk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, currently we have CUBE running on 3925 routers, separate from out network routers. We are planning to upgrade our network routers and was thinking to integrate them with CUBE in one platform like ISR 44xx. I see they are powerful routers.  Is the...

Hi, Am using Cisco CISCO2901/K9 and 4fxo card for incoming connection and 15 nos of CP7821 IP phone. CME Ver 12, and ios Version 15.0(1r)M15. i try to configured as per my a little knowledge, but phones registration is fails. Please give me step by s...