Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! QoS question

Hi,I'm looking at doing some QoS testing using g711 and g729, and have read that setting the sampling rate above 30ms usually results in poor voice quality, while it is best optimized at 20ms. I was wondering how you set these sampling rates?Thanks

Hi, Does anyone know how i could change the Extension Mobility text when logging out of a phone? At present, when i try to logout, it simply says "Logout (user id)?", and what i want it to say is "Logout - Are you sure?", thus changing the text and r...

good day ill be as brief as possiblescenario: two pbx systems connected to T1 CAS on 3640 routers. doing toll bypass in that if user dials for outside pstn and then pstn number the call is redirected to remote pbx and does off-net call from there. th...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having MOH issues and I don't know if some of it is by design or not.In my device pools, I have my Media resource group list defined and the audio source defined for both Network & User.The MOH server is in a different device pool as the phones I...

Hi,I have a scenario, where I have two H.323 gateways associated with CCM 4.1(2). Is it possible to reroute outgoing call to first gateway, in case of insufficient bandwidth, to second gateway? The first gateway is in different Location than calling ...

Lubo1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes