Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I want to Control my Voice Gateway with MGCP and I have a cluster with: CUCM Pub 10.10.10.10 CUCM Sub 10.10.10.11 The only commands needed in the Voice Gateway are: VG(config)# ccm-manager config server 10.10.10.11 VG(config)# ccm-manager config Wh...

Can anyone figure out what is wrong with this packet tracer lab I am doing. It's ospf. Let me know. .zip included download application free... http://getintopc.com/softwares/network/cisco-packet-tracer-6-2-free-download/

Hello Guys,                 As the Free world now getting wider and wider, am wondering if anyone of you have an idea of known free voicemail system that can be  integrated with cisco cucm.11 that you recommend. I wanna go through this idea and find ...

HI Cisco Unity Express version (8.6.6)  StoreIndex:  0  Feature: VMIVR-VM-MBX                      Version: 1.0         License Type: Permanent         License State: Active, In Use         License Count: 50 /50         License Priority: Medium Store...

Hello All, I'm evaluating to achieve CCNA Collaboration and I'm wondering what kind of lab I need in order to be able to pass the exams. Is any virtual lab available free that I can install on my PC to simulate a physical lab? If yes, can you addres...