Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've got two pair of digital gateways (3725, 12.3) running 12 E&M trunks across 2 parallel satellite links. It's VoIP, and users are complaining of call disconnects. I've heard it a few times, and the call is just fine up until it's disconnected, a...

What is the recomended method for defragmenting CallManager Servers? We have in the past used a remote network based defragmentation Engine (Winternals Software). However now that we are running the CiscoSecurity Agent on the CallManager Servers it...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two local T1s from AT&T using NFAS. Int 2/1 is configured as the primary and 2/0 as the backup. ATT is sending inbound calls starting at channel one of the primary. When configuring dial-peers with NFAS you can only choose the primary seria...

d.kettler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have accidentaly deleted the username having administrative previleges in CAR. Now the default username and password (admin, admin) is also not working. Is there any way to add a user to administrative group or to enable the defualt username ...

Client is migrating to Cisco CM from a Nortel Key system - Modular ICS, and I haven't been able to find an equivalent feature relating to Call Waiting.Behavior on Nortel - User 1 is on phone.User 2 calls User 1, rings as normal, and display for User...

jbarbee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes