Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi - IPT newbieWe have CCM 4.0 and we are looking to integrate this into our PBX infrastructure. I am looking to use QSIG signalling between the MD110 and a 2651XM with the aim-30-voice and a VIC-1MFT-E1 in it. When I come to add the gateway on the C...

Can anyone shed some light on how to make the auto attendant recognize names when spoken into the auto attendant with ASR? The AA script is recognizing numbers just fine but not names. What is the trick? I have checked the parameters in DC directo...

joshw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having problems with 7920 and tone dialling. On the site we have 7940 phone (which works fine with tone dialing) and 7920 (problems with tone dialling). Now, this doesn't look like an issue on the GW, as the 7940 works just fine, is it a local...

I have CCM 4.0(1). I have set up two line groups one is having three phones in it and the other one has a dummy phone with all calls forwarded to VM. The first line group is set up for broadcast, thats rings all the phones in it. If it goes as no ans...