Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is the following scenario possible when using CCM 3.2 or 3.3:Call comes in and before the agent (human agent) will answer some solution (either Cisco or 3rd party) will find and display the customer record on the agents screen before he answers the c...

All:I have a little viking RAD-1 device that used to be connected to a standard POTS/Centrex line. Worked perfectly. Took it off the POTS, and put it behind a VG248 and the device will not answer. Punch down a POTS line to it, it answers on the 1st r...

I built three new servers this weekend, and am preparing to ship them to the sites where they will be integrated with a circuit-switched PBX.I'm trying to get Digital Networking setup, and have read the install guides, release notes and sat throught ...

mdeloach by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering if this works... I'd like to use an ATA to drop a few analog lines to a fax server. We have 100 DID coming in through a T1, and would like 40 or so to go to a fax server. Can this be done? Will it pass digits through the ATA (to sen...

sskillin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using TCL ver 2.0In the "timer" procedure, I've got the following piece of code. But when it comes to execution of this code, I get an error saying "leg [xxx] is in conferenced state". I want to interrupt the conversation and play the .au fil...