Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

i have my CCM on a server vlan,PCs on a different vlan and IP phones on a different vlans,i need to connect the IP phone to a switchport and PC to the switch and please note that vlans on this network r assigned statically..with the ports assigned to...

We recently had a problem where the phones had a problem receiving a DHCP address from the DC. We set up option 150 and the extra scope and the voice VLAN, but for whatever reason the phones would only get the VLAN ID, but refuse to get an IP addres...

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need pass the phone number from outside caller to Iphones (7940,7960 and 7912)on inside.My configuration is Cisco 1760V IOS 12.3.11 CCME 3.2 with 2 cards of VIC2-4FXO , my PST provider give us the service of Caller-ID.Can you giveme any advise to...

CCM4.13, MCS7800 which is HP DL320 G2I just upgraded from 1.0GB memory to 2.0GB memory.When I open the box, I figured that there is only 1 Harddrive (40.G).Can I add exact same size (I knew the part number that I can order from HP), and make RAID 0.M...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes