Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My name is Syed Faisal Naseem. I am doing ccna certification. Right now I am self studying. The books currently I am having is Wendell odom official guide and exam cram and some cbt nuggets videos. I just want to ask that the questions in ccna comes ...

On Windows 2K and Outlook 2K<br>When a new voice mail arrives a "new message envelope" appears on the task bar. After you check the message-it does not go away. This only happens on emails from the Unity server. Also in Outlook the little envelope ne...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me preface my question with the note that I am having a difficult time identifying the correct location to post my questions under the updated website.  please direct me to a better forum if needed.   I would like to understand why I am getting s...

CDL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a number of ATA 186 devices running 2.15 MGCP software version. They are using DHCP and are registering with a local call manager. The ATA's get an IP address correctly and when configured on Call Manager register as usual. However ...