Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am looking to migrate one of my remote sights from one Call Manager/Unity cluster to another. Building the appropriate CSS's and gateways is no problem. Is there an easy way to export the phones from one server and import them into the other with...

Folk, Does anyone know why i keep getting this error repeatedly on my callmanagers???Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: PerflibEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 1008Date: 1/18/2006Time: 2:07:45 AMUser: N/AComputer: JOYCM1Description:The Open Procedur...

I have one thing to solve in my work and I don't know who I must to do.Users wants to know when they transfer a call if the other person is talking.I use Call Manager 4.1 and Cisco ip phones 7912, 7940 y 7960.Any idea?.Thanks, Carlos.

Dear Cisco Prof,I have a vic-2fxo module on my 1760 router and want to add 1 more vic-2fxo module so i have 4 fxo port my ask was :1. If I add 1 more vic-2fxo module i must upgrade pvdm from 2 to 4 ?2. Where is reference about using of pvdmThank you ...

kurniahar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the above error when I attempt to open the CDR Analysis and Reporting page. Servlet Logon.class is currently unavailableThe requested service (Servlet Logon.class is currently unavailable) is not currently available.CCM 4.1.3sr1.I restar...

Chris Deren by Hall of Fame
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get into a 7936 to change the TFTP address since its statically configured and the previous person changed the admin password from "**#". How do I find out what the original password is or change it? I can't do Erase config since to ge...

skilambi by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the 7910 is now EOL, however I would like to know if it is SIP compatible. The remaining brochures that you can still find on CCO all say that it is, however I cannot seem to find any reference or information with regards to loading a SIP imag...

domwilko1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes