cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Gentlemen,We have configured priority for Voice/Video as 35% bandwidth guarantee out of 100 % and in fact that was the main reason we put our delay-sensitive traffic on a guarantee queue so that no other traffic supersede VOIP. (Below is the full QOS...

I have a Cisco C891F-K9 router up and running for about 8 months with the new settings, but after a reload, it "hangs" without an error.Anybody an idea how to fix this?Below is the output I receive when booting the router.Kind regards, Erwin*********...

erwin1969 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,First post, but i'm getting a bit confused on a relatively simple issue (I think)..I have a requirement for a static NAT to access a camera on an internal subnet at a remote site (subnet is not routed to our head office). I am at head of...

ken.adams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello........ Still on the issue of ASR. It was configured and integrated on the production network.i have a problem of limiting  bandwidth for customers.Need help for configuring a dedicated bandwidth for customers.Example : configuring a dedicated ...

hi all i have two p2p link with same ip subnet.one link is in routing mode i.e static routingsecond link is in vlan mode I want to use ip sla / tracking between in this two link then auto failover happend plz suggest me how to configure this.

rockey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There is a strange problem between two data centers having dark fiber connectivity. Data center-1 has Cisco nexus pair of switches anddata center-2  has Cisco 4500 pair of switches. HSRP is running on both sides the issue is at nexus side the act...

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,its kind of strange requirement.But here is scenario. i have 100Mbps bandwidth from which i have assign 40% Voice Strict priority and then 30% bandwidth assigned to production Websites and then 5% for windows update WSUS and remaining 25% for defa...

GNOC IBEX by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! show ip bgp <ip>

Hi,   based  on the output:   E3#show ip bgp 181.0.0.0/8 BGP routing table entry for 181.0.0.0/8, version 5 Paths: (1 available, best #1, table default) Not advertised to any peer Refresh Epoch 1 1 2 10.100.1.1 from 2.3.4.5 (11.11.11....

meict2010 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Pretty new to GLBP and i am trying to setup a test lab of 3 different rtr's to test a multicasting issue,. I have a: 3560E(universalK9), version 12.23750E (universal) version 12.22800 rtr. ( advipservicesk9) version 12.2in conf t | int gig0/...

apell0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE vs. IPv6ip

Which should you use for 6to4 tunneling? What's the difference?  Packet Tracer topology: Do my tunnels need their own IPv6 addresses? I gave them some just in case. Do my Loopback IPv6 addresses need to be incorporated into routing? Do my Tunnel addr...