cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I did a copy tftp of a new IOS image, did a dir, it showed up on the flash, saw no errors, and a little while later after getting a window to reload, scheduled the reload on the router and just as a forethought, double checked the image, and it was g...

Hi ThereI am trying to get my router up with a load balancinf config but unfortunatly I cant get conectivity, ie clients can not ping the outside. I think it may be a nat issue, any help is greatrly appriciated. Thx Current configuration : 6069 byte...

gkonheiser by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am bit confused. We have 2mbps leased line and have Cisco 1841 which is managed by our ISP. I have hooked up another 1841 (please find basic config below, it will get more complex lateron) Now when I connect my laptop I am able to browse Inte...

sidd by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have finished creating a new layer 3 switching environment at work which is working well but is not considered production yet. While we are not ready to fully cut over to the new LAN, we do need to make that network accessible from the curre...

Hello,I have one ASA 5510, a primary ISP (cable, the single public IP lives on the ASA), and a backup ISP (ADSL, separate router that hosts its single public IP). I use IP tracking to detect link down on the primary. When I pull the plug on the cable...

Hi recently I had an issue with two flexwan cards on a cisco 6509 reporting memory issues at the exact same time. On the 6509's log I notice some memory allocation messages related to the flexwan on ports 8/1 and 9/1, it complaints that it can't allo...

Hi, i have just got a Cisco 1941W Router with an ADSL HWIC module and need some help getting it setup. Im new to Cisco equipment and realise the complexity of these systems, however i have averagely good knowledge of network topology and configuratio...

I have a client who previously had a WAN based off of private P2Ps with DMVPN backup, everything running EIGRP and the HUB Router for the WAN had both the DMVPN hub and all the P2Ps connected to it. Everything worked great. Primary transport over the...

Good morning,with my broadband internet I received a range of 5 IP addresses from BT. I would like to assign one of them to the modem, in order to reach the modem from the outside using that IP.Is this theoretically possible at all?Is the WAG320N sup...

Hi there,following configuration scenario:if 0: 192.168.100.0/23if 1: outside1 networkif 2: outside2 networkis there a way to split the routing the following way:192.168.100.0/24 -> using outside1 as gateway (no problem, thats fine using default rout...

CyberLine by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes