cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HiCan someone give me an explanation of what the "delay" command exactly does under the "track" command and how does ot affect the static routes. I have stated the configurations as followstrack 100 rtr 100 reachability delay down 90 up 120ip route 0...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question..The situation is as follows..In  a IP Network where 2 MGW speak to each other with SIP, H.248, RTP  signalling, I'm noticing that whenever our IP backbone has a fault or if  they "change there link metrics" all the calls of o...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have  created a neighbor between our router in the and our us  office. BGP neighbor is  10.15.253.170,  remote AS 64829, external link Description: Peer with  T-bone  BGP version 4, remote router ID 10.15.253.170  BGP state  = Established, up for ...

Good day!!We have a router 7609 with Supervisor Engine 720 (WS-SUP720-3B) (Policy Feature Card 3 and MSFC3 Daughterboard) and We have to configure QoS over a FastEthernet interface on a WS-X6148-RJ-45.When I try to apply the policy command I get the ...

hiI have WS-C3560G-48PS on which internet link is connected & from same switch internet is extended to end users, VPN gateway & for my we server. I want to restrict the  internet bandwidth on portwiseIn short Internet connectivity  is on Gig0/1 of 5m...

hi,we have router with two ISP each 45 mbps link(fast ether) terminating to it. what I want a full network redudancy(in case one down) and best route conveges and load balancing using both links.pls suggest a configurationisp A: 192.168.3.1Isp B:172....

Hi PeopleI need to resolve a temporary situation and i was wondering if a chasis 6509E is able to support an Sup 2 that i have resting in a cabinet. I cant find any information that specifically say it cant support it.Any advice would be value.Thanks...

Hi Guys,has anyone come across permit tcp any any establish cause active ftp (RST) for bigger file.Any suggestion pls do let me know ,as it been configured on cisco router,smaller files works fine but large files failed file around 900k- 1000k and ab...

slopes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I’m new to the site and new to the Cisco world, I’m currently training to take my CCNA, So for the reason I’m here, I have just been asked to take over the company network.And I need to know how I go about configuring some base level routers. I ha...

I am setting up a remote site to provide a backup internet circuit for outbound traffic. Everything is working from the main site by redistributing a static route and using default-information originate within BGP to my MPLS provider. Now on the rem...

I am trying to set up a new router for training.I am attempting to my First BGP multihome.The router is a 2921.We have a bonded t1 line and a metro ethernet connectionwe have 2 /24 networks 1 /23 and 1 ipv6 /48Behind the cisco router we have 3 Open B...

Hi Guys just a quick question. we have two sites that are connected via a leased line however we are currently moving office and need Internet connectivity while a new leased line is installed. to do this we will use ADSL for the month that it is goi...

Can some one help me, I have two ISP(ADSL) with 2 Different Public IPs and one WebServer(10.10.5.60) at inside . I can reached to webserver by only one ip ISP-1 with lower default route metric.i can not  get replay back from second ISP-2 at saame tim...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card