cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All:I have 1 quick question. We have a 3 T1 bundle and our monitor has spit out a graph that showed over 6 MB consumption for a brief period of time.Drilling down I see bandwidth in and out were added to compile this.My question - is a T1 bandwidt...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I am working on a project involving a Hospital in Conneticut which has four wan connections which are a combination of ATM, T1, and 56K. I need to come up with a new design which will carry the hospital into the future with voice, video, l...

sarcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of implementing a vendor supplied MPLS WAN which uses BGP between the CE and PE routers. We are using EIGRP on the current Frame-Rely LAN\WANi cannot get BGP route into EIGRP in router CegRouter Arouter eigrp 123 redistribute bg...

tanszewee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a problem in a leased line, but while troubleshooting with the teleco if found out that when the make a HW loop i notice that my serial interface showing the following:Serial13/1/7:0 is up, line protocol is down (looped) while using PPP...

xtam1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two WAN links (fiber) of 100Mbps with one customer, in my company we have two Cisco 3845 routers and in the customer there are two Cisco 2691 routers. When we enable OSPF between the routers the adjacency isn´t established and in the router...

We have two 6509's, one running Hybrid and the other running Native IOS. Our end goal is to consolidate to one 6509. My question is, what version of CatOS is needed to support this and what are the recommend steps to move the 2 CSM'S and 2 SSL modul...

Hi , are there are different type of links ? i know there are like OC3, DS3 , E1 , T1 etc . (physically different and capacity wise different ) Now can any traffic travel on these link IP , MPLS , ATM .What about the link which we terminate on MGX / ...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i've got excessive errors on my Gbit link between ports on a 3508 and 3548.3508 0/6 - Received 20356 broadcasts, 0 runts, 0 giants, 0 throttles 897 input errors, 897 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored3548 0/1 - Received 56604 broadcasts, 0 runts, 0 g...

dnelson3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco call-manager located behind a DSL router. I am trying to allow inbound connections from the public internet to this call manager. I have setup a 1:1 NAT (have an additional /30 block routed towards my dialer interface) and can reach th...

I'm having connectivity issues with one Router 3725, I'm using BGP routing, QoS and fragmentation. The physical WAN link seems to see ok, and the protocol is "UP", but when I tried to telnet the Router the telnet session have a strange behavior, the ...

gdelarosa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have a branchrouter over a 2mb/s connection.this branch has voice over ip.now i must upgrade this 2mb/s to 4mb/s.i will do this with our provider with a second connection.the question is:if i bundle these 2 connection to a virtual line with ppp ...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ISDN backup circuit that is down on one side. I have a connection back to the Telco accordng to the NT1 LED and the Telco says they can see my NT1. I also had them come out to check the smartjack just by chance it was something odd. S...

nmaio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i'm trying to configure the ADSL interface of a router 857 with fixed ip but all input packets are received erroneous.I have tested the line with a router 1721 with the same configuration and it's ok. I have tested the router 857 in other ADSL an...