Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, we have installed a new CSPC server version 2.9 last week and I was running discovery and collection profile this weekend for the first time. However, for most views I don't see the collection information in the SNTC Portal. Collected data was...

Hi there, A customer gave us the “LOA Privilege information in all reports" and when we generate a Custom Inventory, the column “Coverage End” doesn’t show the correct End Date as it shows for others customers that we also have LOA access, it shows “...

LOA Zodiac.JPG

Hello,customer tried to grant access to SNTC portal for my colleagues, but got this error:If the checkbox for the role is not selectable, it is because the user is not a associated with an external company, or the user is not a reseller of any of you...

Hello, we have installed a new CSPC server version 2.9 last week and I was running discovery and collection profile this weekend for the first time. However, for most views I don't see the collection information in the SNTC Portal. Collected data was...

Hi Guys, I´m running CSPC 2.8 and, I´ve discovered, collected and uploaded the data to de portal, but there are no S/N of devices on ther portal, so we can´t get any report, and we can´t see the startup and the running config of 9200 switches on the ...