Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'll be working to recover an administrator password of a switch specifically cisco sg 350 - 28 without any effect / changes in the other configuration. I've tried to consider a solution stating in the two (2) given link 1. https://community.cisco.co...

KaMaLoRa by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 7821 phone I attached a plantronics cs540 headset with a Plantronics 38350-13APC-43 electronic hook switch selector. Everything works fine for 15 seconds then the headset is powered off. Plantronics say that there is a software switch ...

Resolved! SG220-26 VLANS

Excuse the newbie in me, VLANS are new to me and I decided to create them for the pure reason of security.  With all the devices around these days, Echo Dots and so forth, I want these off of my regular network and put into a Virtual Network.   I hav...

I am trying to setup a layer 3 switch at my daughter's real estate business.  I cannot seem to setup a static route on my SG500X-24 switch.  I am getting an error message "Only a directly connected router can be defined as the gateway"  which is what...

Excuse the newbie in me, VLANS are new to me and I've decided to practice and learn a little bit more about them. I have a PFSense router box that I made, I have 3 VLANS assigned to one of the interfaces, each with their own DHCP server. VLAN 10 - 19...

What is the link for selecting cisco online simulator for different products / switches? I have found couple of links for SG-300 and SG-200 series switches. I want to try online simulator for SG-500 and Catalys 2960 series. Are they available, if so ...

jacobslive by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have one Cisco SG-300 10 PP switch. Earlier this was working fine but suddenly it stopped working. I took this device on the console to see what is happening and I got error messages as follows. I have tried with firmware upgrade but nothing ...

For port mirroring on the SG250X or (SG350X), the documentation states up to 4 (or 8) interfaces per session.  However, it does not state how many sessions of 8 interfaces each I can have, or if each session can all mirror to the same destination. Co...

jofore by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X