Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

As the title suggests : Where to find a working Comms/ Serial 'Cisco Compatible' cable and adapter for Windows 10 1903 I have tried three different cables , for two different Cisco Switches ( SG220 , SG300) Two with USB to RJ45 serial  and one USB to...

90Ninety by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All. Good day. i'm a beginner for Cisco Switches configuration, usually i'm doing a simple configuration for a small business use. now i have a Cisco Switches (SF350-24P), and i stucked with this Auto voice vlan thing. i tried my best to make th...

Hello,I spoke with Cisco about this, they indicated there is no such command for the SG series, but I found he had to look up much of what I asked him (So I am just double checking with other Cisco gurus out there before I let this go.  Does anyone k...

Hi all, Our client requires us to get our L3 switches updated due to EOL issue. We are eyeing for 2960XR but not sure with the EOL support for this product. I have come across with 2960XR datasheet and it says something for EOL but not really sure wh...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors