Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   Is it possible to use C9400 one supervisor slot for linecards to connect endpoints..?   C9400 have 2 SUP slots, one among is using as SUP and other one is empty as of now. So we thought to use it for Linecards. Is it possible..?   Please post y...

CHNC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day I want to find out if it is possible to block a specific port within a vlan so that the user on that port do have access to the network resources like other user pc's, print ect but not to the internet vlan or port? the switch is a Cisco Cat...

Andresmit by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

problem port is not stable  i have a switch 2960-X linked with WLC 1815i with inter gi/0/15    probleme : port switch : green ( 60 seconde ) then Off ==> i would port switch green stable  that allow WLC is green ?   what comand used to troubl...

Dear all,    I would just like to confirm the following mismatched specification on Cat3K different version. So normally in my understanding when locally DOT1X authentication success then the switches learn & create IP-SGT mapping table below but acc...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problem with router 2921 it restart and get in console:" WARNING: DDR ECC errors detected!Memory POST Test FailedFailed all 0xffffffff testBad RAM at location 0x8040375C: wrote 0xFFFFFFFF, read 0xFFFBFFFF%%ERROR: DDR memory test failed! Stop.W...

Hi All, I need to size a UPS for a Cisco 3850-48P switch which has a 715W PSU installed in by default. From what I can see in the datasheet, the maximum power consumption of this switch is 125W, and then with a PoE budget of 435W on top, would total ...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello can someone assist me before testing in a live production. What I want to do is connect 2 different switches together - c3750 and c9300. I know I can't stack them since connectivity on back is different. My c3750 has its default vlans and multi...