Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,   I have newly purchased Cisco Stackable Switches.    but the issue im facing is that, all interfaces in the stack are showing as (shutdown/off).  even i tried to manually turn-on the interfaces using command (no shut),  but still all ...

Resolved! 4500 VSS Error(s)

We are adding a new 32 Port 4500-x to a current 16 port 4500-x.  They are configured as VSS, and when they boot up the new standby switch gives the error:000056: *Jul 12 15:03:02: %C4K_REDUNDANCY-2-INCOMPATIBLE_SUPERVISORS: Active and Standby supervi...

Ninjabean by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Anyone know if it is possible to configure a management ACL on the SG550 switches. Under Security -> mgmt access method -> Access profile it is possible to configure a single subnet to allow management from. But is it possible to create an Access ...

Hi,In HSRP configuration follwoing commands are configured in priority reference.standby 1 priority 150standby 1 track serial 0/0 standby 1 preemptNo decrement value is put in tracking command, what is the default value by which router will decrement...

We have a new layer 2 ELAN network between 3 of our sites.  Ultimately I will need to pass all traffic on VLAN 13 between the sites using this layer 2 network.  With all other VLAN traffic traversing our MPLS network between sites.   However, initial...

ELAN Layer 2 Topology.jpg

Resolved! Trunk Question

Currently we have a remote site that has a Cisco 1921 router that has a Net gear switch attached to it. But we are redoing the network and we are getting rid of the 1921 router and installing a Meraki MX 65W. And we are replacing the Net gear with a ...

I can ping an IP address but not traceroute. When I am trying to traceroute getting below response. Could anyone assist me to resolve it.  1  *  *  *  2  *  *  *  3  *  *  *  4  *  *  *  5  *  *  *  6  *  *  *  7  *  *  *  8  *  *  *  9  *  *  * 10  ...

Hii have some wierd problem in my network.from a desktop/workstation/laptop i am able to traceroute to external IP addresses.the tracroute is complete. this desktop is directly connected to a layer switch . when i login to the layer 3 switch and try ...

Hi   I have setup a 3750 with 2 Vlans and DHCP pools.   VLAN 2 has internet connectivity via 2 routers (i have no control over these) VLAN 3 has no internet connectivity currently. This is what i am trying to achieve.   I have configured the vlans an...

I am using DMVPN cloud in our network and configured in the way that all the spoke sites should form DMVPN tunnel with 2 Hub's (Primary and secondary) only.   But the issue is When there is no traffic between Spoke to Spoke, then there is one tunnel ...

Saurabh.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes