Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I need to configure a FC on N5648Q -N5600-M12Q module.somehow it does not work I tried the following without successinterface fc ? <1-255>  Slot/Chassis Number interface fc 3? /        Slash separator <1-255>  Slot/Chassis Number SWnx5k-01(con...

Hi!I have configured my Cisco catalyst 1000 series switch everything is working fine and I can see the Mac address-table as well but when I use show arp command it only show 2 connected devices and one of them is router and second one is switch it se...

Hello,If we only have cisco cat4500 and 9500 as the core switch and C2960x as distribution and access switch, what can we do to prevent ransomware attacked the internal resource?

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi So we are building a new factory network. And we want to use our Cisco network for the IO traffic.  The problems come when we are trying to to connect the ABB IO useing ProfinetThe IO needs two uplinks. So we have a ring and useing REP, and 2 Swit...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I have added Cisco SG550X on whatsUp Gold, and trying to schedule backup of Running Config, however it is getting failed. The reason behind this is it asking for login and then user name. Same thing is working fine for Catalyst Switches...

Himanshu_Dwivedi_0-1684135182043.png

Hello:I need a bit of advice / guidance on a switch migration.I am migrating our core 6500 switch to a new 9500.General info on settings to migrate:A. 6 interface specific access-listsB. 4 global access listsC. 6 Extended access listsD. TACACS+ - RAD...

Drew15 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello There,I would really appreciate if i could get some help with this:trying to connect Sydney to AdelaideSydney network: 172.16.0.0/27Adelaide Network: 172.16.0.32/27Router Link: 172.16.0.136/30 Problem: I have configured basic settings and also ...

tansy178 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with the 2504 WLC in packet tracer 7.2.2.0418.  The issue is once I finish the initial setup and the wlc reboots, it never comes back up.  I can't ping it, or connect via web address.  I have verified connectivity before running...

trilerian by Spotlight
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes