Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have a cisco 3400 connected to a Cisco 831The 831 is online and working fine, also the computers connected to it work fine as wellI connected a Cisco 3400 up to it on fa0/24the light comes the 831 and 3400 just fineThe 3400 and 831 show e...

cboyd2011 by Level 1
  • 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 3750X stack with two switches in the stack that have 24 ports. There are some ports on the switches that do not have the green link light indicator illuminated, however at the command prompt the same ports show up-up. The switches are run...

Morning Guys,First issue I'm having is finding the correct IOS image to upgrade my switch. I'm hoping by posting here someone will point me to the correctplace to get the file. I've spent a while on cisco site but unable to find what I'm hoping would...

I have a 3750 connected to a 2960 with 43 vlans but it is vlan 70 that has an issue. The 3750 is the root bridge using rstp and the 2960 has the 3750 as the root via port g0/1. But the 2960 has pruned vlan 70 from the trunk to the 3750!Why would a sw...

Hi Haven't had a chance to play with NxOS too much...Is there any qualitative difference at all between IOS and NxOS with regard to the configuration, functionality, and deployment capabilities and scenarios of PVLANs?Thanks

lamav by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are facing a problem with switches 3350,where when a user moves from point to another the switch don`t send mac notification with the change to the CAM,so the CAM change the vlan for the old port leaving the new port in the dummy vlan .We have fac...

I have been trying to figure out something with one of our access-lists and have a questions that I'm hoping someone can help me out with.  if I create an access list like this:ip access-list standard ROUTED_NETWORKS permit 10.10.70.0 permit 10.10.17...

mpozorski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, We have dell 6200 series switches and would like to do upgrade to cisco switches. The funcation i need are vlans and bandwidth managment per port or per vlan. I need 3 siwtches one switch around 12 ports for dmz( but still should be a...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes