Switching

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How to register a 4506-E with Smart Licensing?

How do I register a 4500-E SUP-8 3.10.x or 3.11.x with smart licensing? I found the following command to change it to DNA Licensing, but I cannot find a command that works to register it. license right-to-use activate addon dna-advantage subscription...

ROBERT T by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Failed authentication session stuck in table

We have a customer using 802.1x with ISE from both Catalyst 9300  & Catalyst 2960 switches; on both platforms a failed authentication will occasionally persist on a port after the offending device has been removed, with repeated authentication failur...

Management Vlan?

Good morning cisco community,I have a question that may seem dumb to the engineers in this forum.  However, here it is...I am setting up a 2960 switch to use two vlans I created, vlan 10 and vlan 100.I originally set these up with ip addresses, it wo...

bsciarra1 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSCvs41591 Bug details?

Hi all I've discovered the bug CSCvs41591 which should be "fixed" for Nexus NX-OS Release 7.3(7)N1(1): https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5500/sw/release/notes/7x/Nexus5500_Release_Notes_7x.html Has anybody details for it?...

patoberli by VIP Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960L-24TS-LL - No IP and WebUI

Cisco Hi, Unfortunately, I tried to reset my device through the configuration CLI tab in IOS-WebUI and I ruined it.Now, I see no IP (no 10.0.0.1 or the IP the device got from DHCP).Also, I can't browse to it's IOS WebUI. Please, help me to recover th...

Hiddai by Beginner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750 switch that is booting up with weird characters and never gets fully booted

I am attaching a file that shows the garbage that comes up on a 3750 switch when I try to boot it up. It worked fine for about 3 months after I bought it but I tried to attach my other 3750 switch to stack them and I believe something happened to mak...

Resolved! Vlan0 for 802.1P traffic.

The question is from ENCOR learning. Why we need separate vlan (vlan0) for 802.1P traffic (CoS, QoS) if we already have 3-bit field reserved in any 802.1Q packet for QoS? What is actually flowing through vlan0? 

Aureliano by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes