Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4025 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

211 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

214345 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27155 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42181 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

214 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

283815 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7705 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

192828 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

16916 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5339 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56392 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

EWC not acquiring IP

Hello, I have deployed EWC and around 20 AP are joined to the EWC. There was a scenario where there was a power outage. Post the power issue was resolved, All the Aps but three have re-joined the EWC. Those three Aps were showing on the switch , but ...

CAPWAP do not convert to EWC

Hello,We have Catalyst 9100AX series APs. We want to convert one of them to EWC. We tried to factoy reset both however after the reset they are still act like CAPWAP and stuck at  CAPWAP States.P.S. We have WLCs in our network but we isolated the VLA...

kdemir by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FTD Route based VPN

HiI have created the VTI Interface for this but when I run packet tracer input the VTI I nterface is not in the list of available interfaces to use in packet tracer.??Any ideas anyone Thanks

N3om by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Demo Site for Learning

I am taking the self paced course for ECMS-1. However, the pre-recorded class requires us to follow along as the instructor add devices, etc. Where does a student go to get access to devices so we can follow the class?

Nexus9000 guestshell iperf3 values issue

Hi All! I have one problem related to running GuestShell on Nexus 9000 I managed to successfully run guestshell and install iperf3. But when i start measuring channel bandwidth, it shows tiny values, the hundreds of kilobytes, while the real channel ...

Firewall High CPU utilization due to spurious traffic

Situation:-Server Will have a private IP natted with a public IP from firewallFirewall outside interface will have a public IP of same poolAll incoming traffic on outside interface from internet will be blocked on firewall and only Client IP address ...

JITINKALYANI_0-1715338836848.png

Unable to launch IOS XE on Cat8kv

Hi,I tried to launch sandbox few weeks back,then I tried to launch IOS XE on Cat8kv,which opened for me after couple of attempts.Again I tried to launch it but I couldn't,because the launch button is disabled as it reached maximim no,of connections t...

sanddd.PNG

Laptops cant get connected to DHCP server.

Hello all,I made a network for a college project in packet tracer and everything should work i think... But i cant get my laptops connected to the dhcp server and get the APIPA is being used error. I dont know what to do anymore. It has to be DHCP an...

Wkers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting Last Endpoint Connection From DNAC API?

I currently have a Python function that will grab an endpoint's last wireless connection using Prime's API. The issue I'm running into is the client-detail API call will only give inactive connection info for about 24 hours before. Does anybody know ...

malcomx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Backing up config, FTD and vFMC.

Hi. I am most of the way through implementing an ASA 5508-x, controlled by a vFMC. Both are running 6.2.2.0 of the FTD and FMC software. Since the configuration is quite complex, and I would hate to have to do it all again from scratch, I figured...

Capture.JPG
itsupport by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACS 5.7 to ISE 3.x in Azure Upgrade

Hi All, I am currently tyring to updage ACS 5.7 with patch4 to ISE 3.X and the traget location for ISE 3.X is Azure Cloud. Have not seen any upgrade guides and things to consider to perform this upgrade.So if someone who has done this can shed some l...

simah78 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days