Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am about to try this, unified communications running as a virtual machine on unified computing.Anyone got lots of experience on this and can give general insights on the pitfalls and the right way to get it to work ?Sent from Cisco Technical Suppor...

Hi,I have installed and configured CUPS to query global catalog servers instead of the LDAP server. This is due to the fact, that we have multiple domains with multiple domain controller. Therefore I query the master global catalog. Everything is ok,...

Hi guys,Is there a way to check the value of the system clock, and whether it is synchronized with NTP?I configured NTP with "net" CLI command, with root privilege of course. Then I rebooted the appliance. However, on the Cisco Wiki, I found no indic...

Evening allWe are running a new Unity Connect 8.0 environment. Initially the users were either manually imported and created individually. The standard naming convention for the Alias names are first initial + surname.I have integrated LDAP synch so ...

I am looking for a bit of help with what looks like a configuration proiblem . At present I have two PABX networks ( different customers /networks) with three analouge (AC15 ) tie line circuits between the two networks for inter-network calls. I am r...

willias by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes