Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In testing my call handers I have found that if you dial an extenstion during the greeting it only transfer to that extension when that extension has mailbox configured on the system.  If the extension in call manager does not have a voice mailbox co...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fsmr.htmlWhen using the above listed feature - it looks like it requires the use of the "Built-In Bridge" available in some phone models.When looking at the documentation for usin...

bwalsh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you keep Voicemails from being delivered to a Subscribers exchange mailbox?In our environment most people want to receive their voicemail in their email but in a few exceptions, they do not..... Is there a way to keep the voicemail from being ...

edvalasek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco,Every day light saving, we ran into problems regarding setting the correct time on the IP Phones 7940/7960/7970. During outside business hours, there is no way for us to test the time on each models IP Phones are correct as we only rely on I...