Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am looking for a way to bulk update users with a unique PIN and Password.I'd like to use the user's DN as their default PIN and Password, see the example below;UsernameDirectory NumberPinPasswordjdoe1100010001000jmadden201220122012bhope 30253...

Hello all,It seems I have an odd situation.I have an employee that has left the company.  During the time they were employed they had forwarded all of their calls to their mobile phone while they were away. As such, it is likely that their mobile pho...

dtmori by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just configured Unity Connections Visual VM.2 Server HA setup, follow document and confirmed each test step.Phone gets "Error, Contact Administrator"Any ideas, document only says wait 1 minute http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/voice_ip_comm/cu...

walshliam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have FXS ports configured with STCAPP so the ports registers with CME and use SCCP features, but the device name, used as the MAC address to register the port on ephone, changes when the router resets and the ports are unregistered.  Is there a way...