Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, We are stuck in an issue for long, we are trying to fetch CDR files to out local machine (Windows 10).The application we are using is Core FTP Serve setup to download CDRs in this machine at windows 10 but facing below error:These logs are showin...

JunaidM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco touch panel, connected to the computer. I want to record lectures from my personal room without any participants, so the recording will be saved into the cloud and then I can share it to  students later. Well, when I sign into webex us...

patronc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, Could you please let me know what is the best practice from Cisco or what you guys are following related to the SU (Engineering updates) releases of the Cisco call manager or any other cisco UC products?I observed that engineers includi...

Hi everyone, in my company we are now deploying MRA, but I have some problems configuring the two expressway. In particular i get what you see in the attachments. Can anyone help? Zones, search rules and domains are properly configured i guess. Thank...

Hi Cisco community I was wondering is anyone has had this same error before and how you got past it. My organisation is doing numerous migrations from unity connection 7 to unity connection 9.We have about 22 locations to do and normally we don't hav...