Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a situation where a call handleris used to route calls. If the call comesthrough a gateway the call is passed to the individual. If the phone is busy thecall is dropped. If it is no answer the call goes to voicemail where it should go. Interna...

aelee1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are about to rebuild our Unity environment. We are currently on 4.0(3). I think we have to go to 4.0(5) before installing 4.1. I'm not sure if the same is true with 4.2. Has anyone had experience with one or both versions (good and bad)? Is o...

thomas1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering the best way to handle this. I need a caller to be able to dial an extension that is forward all to voicemail. I need a greeting to play and the caller then leaves a voicemail. That message then needs to go to two different mailboxe...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are having an issue with the standard greeting lenght in Unity 4.21. All of our users are on the Default subscriber COS. I've changed the greeting max record length in the COS for the default subscriber to 300 seconds. Yet, people are still...