Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to create an alternate catch-all on Unity for when a caller is sent to voicemail and there is no mailbox configured this Alternate "opening greeting" is heard.  I accomplished this by creating a Forwarded Routing rule where Dialed Numb...

Built-in CDR Analysis and Reporting tool is nice, but I need to keep CDR files for more than several months.Do you know about any freeeware programs running on Windows, which will grap CDR files and dump them into SQL server and then use some sort of...

Having a problem with a lack of ringback on transfered calls from the PSTN Call flow is as follows PSTN > FXO port on 2811 router > SIP Trunk > CUCM when transferring internal calls ringback works as expected when transferring calls from the PSTN bet...

T_Daniel by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, My first post on this forum...I have a CUBE that sits in the middle between my VoIP network to the ISP.Our fax machines, currently, connects to analog voice gateways (VG224, etc), and are using T.38 throughout our organization.We are ...

T-Boens by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes