Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I didn't find anything about this error in Prime.Every time I want to provision a new user I have this error. This happened after Advanced trial licensed expired.From what I understood, Prime is free so long as you stay in Standard mode,...

Dear Team, I am upgrading a Cisco unity connection cluster from 11.5(1) to version 12, as per the upgrade guide, I installed the new version on the primary server, I did not use the boot automatically to switch version when the installation of the n...

Hi folks, We have a two node CUPS cluster that one server died in.  We replaced the server at TAC's instruction using the media to set up the VM, and attached it to the cluster fine.  We've now seen that the new server's XCP Message Archiver service ...

Running Unity server  11.5.1.16900-16  my SMTP relay server sees unity connection trying to email a user that doesn't exist anywhere in my infrastructure. The user was deleted months ago from CM and vm account on unity was also deleted. Searching for...

dmooreami by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes