Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a simple way to list phone name, model, and image load information for all phones in the CUCM system?Could some kind soul please tell me if this is even possible (list phone versions, preferably with name and model)? I see that I can do it f...

Hello Community  i have a strange issue,  I have a route pattern on a CUCM11.5 that works just find for 98* of all call internal and external.  I have a few specific numbers that if the last 4 digits of the outside number match an internal DID the, e...

Hello Community,   I am in the process of interconnecting 2 individual clusters of CUCM/IP and Presence of 2 companies with domains company.uk and company.us. Both CUCM communicate in terms of telephony via Inter-Cluster Trunk (Non-Gatekeeper Control...

Hey Everyone,   Looking for some help Setting up our new phone system and have got the CUCM up and running trying to get the IM&P up and running and everytime it runs the validation it sticks at step 1 of 2 and 98% will sit there for 5 mins and then ...

mdalliman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   since i have enabled options ping on my dial peer's i got every this messages from every dial peer every minute:   Sep  5 14:41:04.428: %SIP-5-DIALPEER_STATUS: VoIP dial-Peer <200> is UpSep  5 14:41:27.404: %SIP-5-DIALPEER_STATUS: VoIP dial...