Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Any body have issues with forward all with internal calling via wan where calling goes out the callers PRI when the caller is in a different area code than the calling or forwarders area code? Could this be a call manager misconfiguration or a gatewa...

pstojadi1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community!I'm trying to test an IPv6 config at my CUCM 8.6.2 cluster.I configured a link-local address on the CUCM.But when i go to Media Resources -> Media Termination Point and open the information i see this picture:RegistrationRegistered wi...

Any body have issues with forward all with internal calling via wan where calling goes out the callers PRI when the caller is in a different area code than the calling or forwarders area code? Could this be a call manager misconfiguration or a gatewa...

pstojadi1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - Is it possible to deploy Cisco viewmail so that it does not ask users to confirm their phone number when they first start outlook up? I have all the fields pre-populated including that one, like server name and type which the user does not ge...

hi guys I have been trying to install CUP 10.5 but I have not succeeded always stop at the same point when trying to validate configuration with publisher server. cucm exact version 10.5.2.12901-1 cup version 10.5.1.10000-9 already added server for ...

----Bug CSCuz38098https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuz38098/CUCILync browser pop - IE not on top Last Modified:Apr 26,2016Status:Fixed     <-- NOT FIXEDSeverity:3 ModerateProduct:Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft LyncSupport Cases...

we installed cisco attendant console 10.5.2 , windows server 2012 R2 standard build 9600  SQL standard 2008 R2 when we open the web admin page and enter the username: ADMIN , password : cisco we got :  unable to connect to server..API_NOT_INITIALIZE...

mkhriesa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes