Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unity Connection 10.5.1: I upgraded the Unity Connection Server from V 9.1. After that, cannot logn to ELM an error message " The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request." appears. The error further display...

We currently have Unity 8 with server 2008 DCs. Our Forest functional level is at 2003 and Domain functional level at 2008R2. We have one 2012 DC (no roles) and need to upgrade everything to 2012R2 DCs and raise the Forest/Domain functional levels. W...

Resolved! MWI On/Off

Got an issue with MWI not working correctly in relation to voice mail either being present or not. Sometimes the light is lit while other times it is not.  I tried putting a test phone into the MWI CSS that lets me access it an dialing but I get a bl...

Try to configure a 7940 phone with CAD. When I try to log in as the agent I get this message ""An extension on the agent phone is shared with one or more other devices. This configruation is not supported." I am not sure why I am getting this I have ...

bobsloan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes