Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to migrate 7.1.3 MCS to 10.5.1 UCS using PCD network migration. Before I kick off PCD migrate task which will export the data from source 7.1.3 cluster do I need to install two cop files (ciscocm.refresh_upgrade_v1.3.cop.sgn” AND “ciscocm.vers...

Hello,I have the following: application service aa flash:app-b-acd-aa-3.0.0.2.tcl  paramspace english index 1  param number-of-hunt-grps 2  param menu-timeout 5  param handoff-string aa  param dial-by-extension-option 2  paramspace english language e...

Hello,I'm a little confused about a prime provisioning feature.When you associate a LDAP to your domain, you have the possibility to delete an user and its services automatically during a LDAP sync, if the user have been previously deleted in the LDA...

Dear forum users.Very simple question, I need to configure an SNMP Read-Only community on the two Prime Collaboration appliances themselves.The client has a 3rd party monitoring tool they want to use to query the Prime appliances themselves. I have s...