Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUC Question

Hi EveryoneWe are in the process of moving our users to Unity Connection and my manger wanted me to find out is there like a rule of thumb when it comes to VM ports. We have 48 VM ports and we are going to have 1100 users once everything is done with...

On our WAN, we have WAAS (wan accelerators) in place that accelerate and de-duplicate data.  When SFTP is used across the WAN, it completely bypasses the WAAS.  Is it possible to use FTP instead of SFTP, so the WAAS can accelerate the CUCM backups?Sa...

Dear community,I have the strange behavior, that whole device work center is empty after I had upgraded to 10.5. No more call managers, unity connection or phones available.A rediscover or deleting and adding a new credential policy doesn't bring the...

Hello, My question is in regards to the recommended hardware specifications for installing RTMT.  I know that each CUCM cluster I have requires its own installation of RTMT and that Unity is also a seperate installation.  Cisco is recommending that y...