Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,If you enable the unified messaging service on Unity Connection you have the option to validate the SSL certificates. For some reason it's not working. I really don't have solid expertise in Exchange or with server certificates, so I'm reaching ou...

Hi,Server is not booting and getting following error "Not booting-Kernel Panic - not syncing: Attempt to kill init!"  For troubleshooting the particular issue i have done following things; 1. Rebooted the Server 1 or 2 times, still no luck.2. used th...

HiA costumer wants a IVR which transfer a call after Locution to operator and if she is busy, put the call on hold.I can do that using the "Supervise transfer" option in a "Call Handler/transfer rules" and "Put Callers on hold without asking"The prob...

Can someone please point me towards something that explains what UnityConnection version supersedes what version?In this case, the client has 8.5.1ES69.14044-69 installed. They need to install some software to integrate with UnityConnection that requ...

apu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes