Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear community,I have the strange behavior, that whole device work center is empty after I had upgraded to 10.5. No more call managers, unity connection or phones available.A rediscover or deleting and adding a new credential policy doesn't bring the...

Hello, My question is in regards to the recommended hardware specifications for installing RTMT.  I know that each CUCM cluster I have requires its own installation of RTMT and that Unity is also a seperate installation.  Cisco is recommending that y...

Hi Guys,I would like to set up a hunt group. My question is can I use a real extension number assigned to a phone to be a pilot number instead of creating a new pilot number. The requirements  are if no one is answering a call to an extension 1000 (e...

I have a Cisco Unified Communication Manager 9.x VM to which I can login to the shell. I want to reset the Cisco Unified CM Administration administrator password. But when I give the "utils reset_ui_administrator_password" command I am getting the er...

ISM-SRE-300 seems to be a loop at boot with Verifying ... Invalid signature in command line file Any ideas? LogInstall of ftp://*****:*****@10.100.64.21/cue-vm-k9.SPA.sme.8.6.7.pkg in progressInstall status : Waiting for RBIP registrationNo localstor...