Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi we are having issues where the user is unable to login to the attenadnt consolethe error is as follows -A connection failure has occurred attempting to connect to server: using server ort: 1859. Please ensure the server is active, and the logging ...

So my users log into the user options page to edit their speed dial buttons on their expansion module.  And they get the following error when they click on the expansion module.This phone is configured for an expansion module, but does not contain co...

I am planning to migrate BE5K to BE6K and going to use COBRAS Export for unity connection migration.What part of the Connection database is not exported by COBRAS Export and I will have to create manually? CUCM/Unity Connection ver - 8.6.2COBRAS Expo...

dpuranik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m doing a controlled migration from CUCM 7.15 to v9.I’ve setup an “Attendant Console Advanced” v10.5 server and attached it to CUCM v7.15 so our receptionists can get used it to.  They built their “Personal Directory Group” tabs the way they want t...