Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,for one of my customer I want to install CUCILYNC and Cisco Telephony for a part of the users.Actually this customer user LYNC for IM/Presence and use the Audio/Video feature for making audio and video calls and conference calls.In the CUCILYNC...

Hi,  does anyone know if there is an equivalent feature to Unity GrantUser access within Unity Connection 9.1?  I have a cucm/unity cnx 9.1 build with a bunch of users who are using VMO 9.2.  The solution uses the Single Inbox feature with dual integ...

ssparkes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cucilync plugin

Dear all,I want to ask about cucilync installation.I already install cucilync, and can login.but when i login in Lync, there is still no cucilync plugin in Lync.My question is how to add cucilync as a plugin in Lync? is it automatically?I use ver 9.2...

Hi Everybody, how are you?I have a problem with call forwarding. Everything was fine but now is not working. In the reception of an office, the receptionist activate the call forward option to an internal extension. If somebody, internal in the offic...