Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Not sure if this has already been addressed ( if so, maybe someone could point me to that thread), but here's my concern(s):After importing all our users from our Unity 7 to our Unity Connection 8.6, I noticed that their LDAP status was set to "Do no...

Very quick question: I have a Unity 4.0 server. A license report shows: LICSubscribersMax: 225LICUMSubscribersMax: 190My failing memory seems to remember that this means that the system is licensed for 225 users, of which up to 190 can have UM enable...

barry by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,I have sucessfully configured MVA with another customer using isdn gateway, the thing is that now im unable to get working this service in R2 signalingor maybe im missing something, While debugging the application, vxml script appears but ...

Hi,I integrated UCCX 8.5 and CUCM 8.5 in a lab setup using VMware.Created CTI ports and then some applications including AA application. But when calling from my soft phone to the Trigger, its getting disconnected after 5 seconds. I am not able to he...

bosewinny by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes