Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am having an issue with the Spark Board 70 I installed a couple weeks ago. I read that the board has to be mounted 6 feet from the floor but due to furniture in the room I wasn't able to mount it at 6 feet but about 6 inches higher or 6'6" or t...

rpolhemus by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   We use CUCM 11.1 and CUACA for our operator queue hander.   The attendant console operator at one of my sites needs a different ring tone to announce an inbound call coming in on the default broadcast queue that she answers. It would be fin...

I am  running Unity Connection 11.5 and had a problem with my Publisher which I deactivated whilst I had the time to resolve the issue.  It's IP 10.211.57.132 and the Subscriber 10.211.7.132.  Events have lead to a move on my UCS servers to new dat c...

We have a non-ldap account on Unity 11.5 called Telemarketer Line. (first name telemarketer, last name Line.)   We use this voice mailbox to dump telemarketers.  I want give those in reception the ability to access this voicemail box Via "web inbox"....

dmooreami by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes