Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,We just upgraded to ucs Central 1.41 and so far so good.one of the issue I have is that if I customize my dashboard and close all the welcome widget they all get back with vanilla look on re-login.any idea on how to prevent this from happening?Tha...

I have a server called TEL1 which is running the following:UCS B200 M4E5-2690 v3 CPUUCS Manager on firmware 2.2(3f)Server firmware:-- Adapter 1 = Cisco VIC1240 V4.0(1f)-- BIOS B200M4.2.2.3d.0.111420141438-- Board Controller 5.0-- CIMC Controller 2.2(...

Possible loss of CMOS settings: CMOS battery voltage on server 8/1 is lower-critical Severity Level:5Health LED of server 8/1 shows error. Reason: P3V_BAT_SCALED:Voltage Threshold Crossed; Severity Level:4 Both errors occured suddently & we are out o...

Resolved! Disable KVM on UCS

Hi, KVM uses self-signed certificates.Our customer needs to have PCI-DSS compliance, therefore self-signed is not an option.We know that it isn't on the roadmap! Is there a way to disable the KVM feauture without emptying the ext-mgmt pool?Is SoL tha...