Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, Experts,   My customer want to know the power consumption and lbs of the UCS Blade and Modular series.   So I could find the information about it with the tool "UCS Power Calculator".   But they also want to know the heating value of the syste...

junhong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a datastore disappeared in Virtual machine Vsphere Esxi5.1, for UC . and i have a Two hard drives flashes orange and appeared in status (Failed). The strange thing is all VM's are pingable but i cannot console(SSH) them with error (...

I am having a problem with PowerTool where I get the error Could not find the log files directory if I just run ConvertTo-UcsCmdlet with no parameters. Based on some older posts (2013-2014) with similiar issues I tried to run ConvertTo-UcsCmdlet -Gui...

Hi Experts,I found the below situtation while testing but couldn't troubleshoot. Please let me know where can be the issue UCS B-blade server chassis is connected to JBOD via FI (end host mode) and MDS switch. Created appropriate Service profile and...

bchintak by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes