Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

It must be because it's Friday evening and I'm just lucky like that but for some reason I'm not able to install the network drivers for my Windows 2008 R2 or Windows 2012 R2 installs in B200-M3 servers.I've mounted the Cisco driver ISO (ucs-bxxx-dri...

reltest01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCS and ESXi 5.5

Hi UCS Users!We run ESXi 5.1 on UCS B200 and B230 and it works great-We're about to build out our first ESXi 5.5 cluster and I am just wondering if there are any issue with ESXi 5.5 on UCS that anyone has run into?I know it's a broad question, but yo...

I recently purchased a UCS C220 bundle, which includes a Cisco UCS RAID SAS 2008M-8i Mezzanine Card.  I'm planning on deploying this as a standalone server running XenServer 6.2 in the near future.I'm happy with the unit and testing is good, but for ...

Resolved! UCS and MultiCast

I am looking for right direction on two ucs issues as it relates to multicast and 6200 Fabric Interconnects.1- Configuring Igmp v3 and igmp snooping2 - Configuring the io modules and fabric switches to support link tracking such that if an uplink por...

alaarrud by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need help. I need to configure FC port-channel between 2x MDS 9148 and 2x Cisco Fabric Interconnects. My main problem here is FC interfaces are not appearing on the Fabric Interconnects (UCS Manager). I only see ethernet ports. Do i need to turn...

Having trouble tracking down why this might be happening....So we have a UCS chassis with fabric a and fabric b (two 6248's) with management IPs clusteredx.x.x.4 = fab ax.x.x.5 = fab bx.x.x.6 = cluster IPThe management ports are plugged in to a separ...