Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

A weird situation -- I use DNS SRV records to prioritize the two Asterisk servers to register to (east coast vs west coast).  However it seems that phones are often registering to BOTH servers and show as live on both at the same time.  There seems t...

Cisco UC520W-8U-4FXO-K9SPA 525G IP Phones 7.5.3 Cisco IOS Software, UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(2)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).We're having customer complaining that their UC520 is dropping international calls.It seems to ha...

Hi All,I am looking for someone's assistance in what I am missing or doing wrong. After I upgraded my UC520 to software pack 8.6.1 and GB language my 7975G phone seems to be stuck in the firmware upgade mode.I have performed several factory resets on...

Often I'll field a complaint from receptionists/operators that they lose the ability to tranfer calls before answering another call.  Example:  reception has 2 line buttons mapped to two slots for inbound main-line calls to the business.  Reception a...