Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have some issue regarding the fac configuration in UC560.I have configured fac or international numbers.So when i dial international number, i am getting promt to dial pin.Once i put pin, call is just getting looped inside.Its not going out side...

I have a client with a UC560 and 5 smart callconnector operators.  Everything is working great except one of the operators keeps getting stuck "on a call" in the callconnector operator telephone status for all the operators.  Basically it shows that ...

thawkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 5 SPA500 Series phones and would like to purchase Cisco UC540/UC560 for them. I would like to know if they are compatible. Also I have a CP7936 Conference Station. Will I be able to use within the same configuration of UC540 and SPA500 S...

Hello Everybody,One of our customer has large no SPA942 and SPA922 and we are implementing UC560 so the customer wants us to get these phones working with UC500.Therefore I would like to know can we anyhow run these phones using SIP( as i suppose the...